- Camp John Hay
- 2 min walk
- Panagbenga Park
- 6 min drive
- Baguio Convention Center
- 9 min drive
- Baguio (BAG-Loakan)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Baguio, Le Monet Hotel is in a rural location. Baguio Cathedral and The Mansion are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Burnham Park and Baguio Botanical Garden. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Baguio travel guide
- Camp John Hay - 2 min walk
- Panagbenga Park - 6 min drive
- Teachers Camp - 8 min drive
- Baguio Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Baguio Botanical Garden - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Malt Room – Steakhouse with a bar.
About this property
Le Monet Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Monet Hotel Baguio
- Monet Hotel
- Monet Baguio
- Le Monet Hotel Hotel
- Le Monet Hotel Baguio
- Le Monet Hotel Hotel Baguio
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Excellent service from front desk Razel and kitkat. Beautiful garden. We were not able to use the pool. Breakfast buffet is great with different options. Highly-recommended where to stay in Baguio