- Camp John Hay
- 13 min walk
- Panagbenga Park
- 15 min drive
- The Mansion
- 17 min drive
- Baguio (BAG-Loakan)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay is located in Baguio. Camp John Hay and Baguio Mountain Province Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Baguio Cathedral and The Mansion.
- Camp John Hay - 13 min walk
- Panagbenga Park - 15 min drive
- Baguio Botanical Garden - 17 min drive
- The Mansion - 17 min drive
- Wright Park - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Twist – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1350.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 1000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 600 for adults and PHP 300 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: PHP 50 per stay
- Valet parking fee: PHP 70 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Forest At Camp John Hay
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay Hotel
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay Baguio
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay Hotel Baguio
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Peace and being away from city traffic