Ballyheigue Hotels from SG$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Ballyheigue has to offer including the golf courses and beaches. There are 88 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Ballyheigue
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Ballyheigue gets about 918 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C