Banda Aceh Hotels from SG$10
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Banda Aceh
Visitors can enjoy all that Banda Aceh has to offer including the museums, parks and monuments. In Banda Aceh, there are 10 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Banda Aceh (BTJ-Sultan Iskandarmuda), 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Banda Aceh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Banda Aceh gets about 1545 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas December and March are often coldest, averaging 21°C