Overview of Seehotel Leoni
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Lake View
Single Room, Lake View
About this area
Located in Berg, Seehotel Leoni is in the suburbs and on a private beach. Votivkapelle and Kloster Andechs are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Starnberg and Ammersee. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and ecotours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Lake Starnberg - 1 min walk
- Votivkapelle - 12 min walk
- Gourmet-Wanderung am Starnberger See - 9 min drive
- Rose Island - 26 min drive
- Kalvarienberg - 27 min drive
- Starnberg Nord S-Bahn - 10 min drive
- Starnberg Station - 11 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Cucina – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
A mixed bag on the Starnberg See
The hotel is nice but the beds are very small and during the recent heat wave the room was very hot and stuffy. The screen door was broken and so what little breeze came in carried night insects. The staff was cordial, but very indifferent. The breakfast was very good but the coffee machine was broken. The lake access was good, but there is a constant stream of lake cruise boats and runabout coming and going at all times.