Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Ayenda 1701 Casa Corona is located in Villavicencio. Plaza los Libertadores and Cathedral of Our Lady of Carmen are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Founders Park and Parque de la Vida. Bioparque Los Ocarros and Parque Las Malocas are also worth visiting.Visit our Villavicencio travel guide
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 112 min drive
About this property
Ayenda 1701 Casa Corona
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ayenda 1701 Casa Corona Hostal
- Ayenda 1701 Casa Corona Villavicencio
- Ayenda 1701 Casa Corona Hostal Villavicencio