Overview of Ayenda 1701 Casa Corona
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
About this area
Ayenda 1701 Casa Corona is located in Villavicencio. Plaza los Libertadores and Cathedral of Our Lady of Carmen are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Founders Park and Parque de la Vida. Bioparque Los Ocarros and Parque Las Malocas are also worth visiting.
- Primavera Urbana Shopping Mall - 7 min walk
- Founders Park - 7 min drive
- Viva Villavicencio Shopping Center - 8 min drive
- Plaza los Libertadores - 11 min drive
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Carmen - 12 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 112 min drive
About this property
Ayenda 1701 Casa Corona
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.