You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: COP 2.60 per accommodation, per night.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: COP 105000 (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle transfer per child: COP 105000 (roundtrip), (up to 18 years old)
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 58000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: COP 25000 per day
- Pet fee: COP 300000 per accommodation, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Property registration number
If you are travelling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents travelling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is travelling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is travelling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Parking height restrictions apply.