Bogotá Hotels from SG$44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Bogota give high marks for the fascinating museums, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes, live music and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Monserrate, Plaza de Bolivar and Bogota Botanical Garden.
- There are 730 hotels and other accommodation options in Bogota
- The closest major airport is in Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Villavicencio (VVC-La Vanguardia), 50 mi (80.4 km) away
Dressing for Bogota
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bogota is 1049 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are September and February with an average of 9°C