Travellers to Fusagasuga will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Fusagasuga, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Fusagasuga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- About 1049 millimetres of rain falls on Fusagasuga each year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 20°F, while the coldest months are September and December with an average of 9°F