Cat & Dog Friendly Hotels in Bogotá
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Bogotá Pet friendly Hotels
Top Pet friendly Hotels in Bogotá
Bogota Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Bogota with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 93 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are the top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Aloft Bogota Airport is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to the airport.
- Pets are welcome at B&B CQ Chapinero - Hostel. This hostel offers laundry facilities and a computer station.
- Pets can join their owners at Casa 95. This aparthotel provides guests with free WiFi and LED TVs. Guests like the helpful staff at this 3.5-star aparthotel.
Planning Your Trip to Bogota
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- April-June: the average is 67°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bogota is 41.30 inches
Exploring Bogota with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Bogota has lots to offer visitors including its live music and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Monserrate and Plaza de Bolivar. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bogota Botanical Garden and Torre Colpatria. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Pet Shop, Clínica Veterinaria Safari, or Criadero Rancho Canino.