Overview of ibis Bogota Museo
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Bogotá's Centro International neighbourhood, ibis Bogota Museo is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Shoppers can visit Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Monserrate and Simon Bolivar Park. Salitre Magico and Bogota Botanical Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Gold Museum - 19 min walk
- Javeriana University - 19 min walk
- Plaza de Bolivar - 4 min drive
- Monserrate - 4 min drive
- Botero Museum - 4 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ibis Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar.
About this property
ibis Bogota Museo
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 21000 for adults and COP 10000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per person
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location and friendly helpful staff! My room was clean and spacious. The lobby bar sells bottled water and there is a restaurant on site but also lots of cafes and restaurants nearby. Easy walk to the Gold Museum, Botero Museum and convenient to public transport.