Good location, close to many museums, parks, and sites to see.
Overview of Hotel Augusta
- Free WiFi
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
Executive Twin Room
Superior Double Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Triple Room
Superior Quadruple Room
About this area
Located in Bogotá's La Candelaria neighbourhood, Hotel Augusta is in the city centre. Plaza de Bolivar and Torre Colpatria are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monserrate and Park 93. Don't miss out on a visit to Bogota Botanical Garden. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Bogotá travel guide
- Gold Museum - 5 min walk
- Botero Museum - 7 min walk
- Plaza de Bolivar - 10 min walk
- Torre Colpatria - 19 min walk
- Monserrate - 3 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- San Restaurante – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Cafe NAS – Café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 54000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: COP 9000 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I rebooked transportation from airport which never showed up so we had to take an alternative means. Only one glass in the room and it was cracked. We had to ask for 2 more at the restaurant. The maid left our door and the door across the hall open and then left the area so when we came back to the room the doors were open with no one around! We were not impressed!