- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Macao Colombia
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Bogotá, Hotel Macao Colombia is near the airport. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Gold Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Monserrate and Park 93. Salitre Magico and Bogota Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Bogotá travel guide
- U.S. Embassy Bogotá - 7 min walk
- Gran Estacion Shopping Mall - 4 min drive
- Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall - 5 min drive
- Simon Bolivar Park - 6 min drive
- National University of Colombia - 14 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Hotel Macao Colombia
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Macao Colombia Bogota
- Hotel Macao Colombia
- Macao Colombia Bogota
- Hotel Macao Colombia Hotel
- Hotel Macao Colombia Bogotá
- Hotel Macao Colombia Hotel Bogotá