- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Selina La Candelaria Bogota
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Bed in Small Dorm
Bed in Large Dorm
Small Twin Room
Standard Twin Room
Private 12-Bed Room
About this area
Located in Bogotá's La Candelaria neighbourhood, Selina La Candelaria Bogota is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Monserrate and Simon Bolivar Park, while Botero Museum and Gold Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Santamaria Bullring or Estadio Nemesio Camacho. Our guests appreciate the hostel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Bogotá travel guide
- Botero Museum - 1 min walk
- Plaza de Bolivar - 10 min walk
- Gold Museum - 10 min walk
- Monserrate - 4 min drive
- Javeriana University - 6 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Playground – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Selina La Candelaria Bogota
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: COP 15590 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: COP 33843.01 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Loved my first couple of stays. Last stay was incredibly noisy. They had some some kind of seminar right outside my room late into the evening.