Overview of Lime Hotel Boracay
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Premier Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Penthouse, 1 King Bed
Superior Twin Room
Premier Queen Room
Premier Double Room
Penthouse Twin Room
Deluxe Family Room
Superior Family Room
About this area
Located in Boracay Island, Lime Hotel Boracay is in the city centre and near the beach. While the natural beauty of White Beach and Puka Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Caticlan Jetty Port. Happy Dreamland and Ariels Point are also worth visiting.Visit our Boracay Island travel guide
- Talipapa Market - 3 min walk
- White Beach - 3 min walk
- Budget Mart - 7 min walk
- Department of Tourism Boracay Field Office - 9 min walk
- Bulabog Beach - 14 min walk
- Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos) - 26 min drive
About this property
Lime Hotel Boracay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: PHP 350 for adults and PHP 175 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1800 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Breakfast was served late for the 2 days my family and I stayed there. There was a power outage in Boracay due to damage by the typhoon that hit 2 days ago. The power to run the hotel was supplied by their generator but it kept on overheating so it was turned off for a couple of hours, 2 times a day during the morning and afternoon. There was no wifi service for the internet since the provider was down. Also, no cable TV service was available. All these things made our stay very uncomfortable and unenjoyable.