Visitors to Boticas are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 130 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Vila Real (VRL), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Boticas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Boticas gets about 1270 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F