Visitors to Bram are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Montsegur Castle.
- You'll find 409 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Carcassonne
- The closest major airport is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) away
Getting around Bram
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bram Station. Bram might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bram
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bram is 20 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°F