- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Florida Street
- 1 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico
- 3 min walk
- Luna Park
- 9 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Claridge Hotel is located in Buenos Aires. Obelisco and Plaza de Mayo are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Florida Street and Galerias Pacifico. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Florida Street - 1 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico - 3 min walk
- Luna Park - 9 min walk
- Teatro Colon - 9 min walk
- Obelisco - 11 min walk
- Florida Station - 4 min walk
- Buenos Aires Cordoba Station - 10 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Claridge Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 80.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one-way)
- Extended parking fee: USD 250 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Claridge Hotel Buenos Aires
- Claridge Hotel
- Claridge Buenos Aires
- Claridge Hotel Hotel
- Claridge Hotel Buenos Aires
- Claridge Hotel Hotel Buenos Aires
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
What do I like about this hotel: Right in the heart of downtown. Accessibility to everything. Friendly and helpful staff. What I didn't like about this hotel: Poor WIFI signal on 11th, 10th and 9th floors. No signals most of the time. I always have to come down to the lobby to check emails, use messenger, internet etc. Also there is no TV English news channel at all. Breakfast is very good, nice hot meal, lots of fruits, juices and pastries, good coffee and tea.