- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Claridge Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Superior Triple Room
Superior Single Room
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires, Claridge Hotel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Teatro Colon and Centro Cultural Kirchner are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Obelisco and El Ateneo Grand Splendid. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Florida Street - 1 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico - 3 min walk
- Luna Park - 9 min walk
- Museo de Armas - 9 min walk
- Centro Cultural Kirchner - 10 min walk
- Florida Station - 4 min walk
- Buenos Aires Cordoba Station - 10 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Claridge Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one-way)
- Extended parking fee: USD 250 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Excellent location, very clean and friendly staff. Needs some updating on wallpaper and paint.