- Florida Street
- 2 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico
- 4 min walk
- Museo de Armas
- 4 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires, Libertador Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Obelisco and Plaza de Mayo are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Florida Street and Galerias Pacifico. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.Visit our Buenos Aires travel guide
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (113 reviews)
- Great shopping (74 reviews)
- Safe (63 reviews)
- Florida Street - 2 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico - 4 min walk
- Museo de Armas - 4 min walk
- Teatro Colon - 9 min walk
- Plaza San Martin - 10 min walk
- Lavalle Station - 5 min walk
- Buenos Aires Cordoba Station - 10 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Pergola – Serves breakfast and lunch.
- Maximilian Lobby Bar – Lobby lounge. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 300 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sheraton Libertador Hotel Buenos Aires
- Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- Sheraton Libertador Buenos Aires
- Sheraton Libertador
- Sheraton Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Sheraton
- Libertador Hotel Hotel
- Libertador Hotel Buenos Aires
- Libertador Hotel Hotel Buenos Aires
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities