Overview of Recoleta Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's Recoleta neighbourhood, Recoleta Luxury Boutique Hotel is in a shopping district and near a metro station. Teatro Colon and Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Plaza Francia and Basilica of Our Lady of Pilar. Don't miss out on a visit to El Ateneo Grand Splendid.
- Patio Bullrich - 6 min walk
- Palais de Glace Salas Nacionales de Cultura - 10 min walk
- Plaza Francia - 11 min walk
- Recoleta Cemetery - 11 min walk
- Cementerio de la Recoleta - 11 min walk
- San Martin Station - 13 min walk
- Buenos Aires Retiro Station - 15 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
Recoleta Luxury Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Stay somewhere else
The location of the Recoleta Luxury Boutique Hotel is good. We had three rooms at the hotel. The bathrooms were extremely small. In fact to get out of the shower you practically had to climb over the sink. One of the rooms did not have any hot water. The bar sink in the room was apparently just for show...there was no water to the faucet and when we poured a bottle of water into the bar sink, the water came out at the bottom of the cabinet. I definitely would not stay here again.