- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Waldorf Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Single Beds
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Superior Double Room
Standard Single Room
Superior Single Room
Economy Single Room
Economy Twin Room
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's Retiro neighbourhood, Waldorf Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Plaza de Mayo and Obelisco are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Galerias Pacifico. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.Visit our Buenos Aires travel guide
- Galerias Pacifico - 3 min walk
- Borges Cultural Center - 3 min walk
- Jorge Luis Borges’ Last Residence - 5 min walk
- Palacio Paz - 6 min walk
- Plaza San Martin - 8 min walk
- Buenos Aires Cordoba Station - 7 min walk
- San Martin Station - 7 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 5 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45 per vehicle (maximum occupancy 4)
- Self-parking fee: USD 7 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our room didn’t look like the one in the picture very misleading Room was basic but clean . And old Tv Spainish only Noisy on Saturday night Staff friendly Brekkie good Good location