Bukittinggi Hotels from SG$9
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Bukittinggi has to offer including the local tours, lakeside setting and zoo. This city also attracts tourists with its cultural and cosy setting.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Bukittinggi
- The closest major airport is in Padang (PDG-Minangkabau Intl.), 41.7 mi (67.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bukittinggi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 67 millimetres of rain falls on Bukittinggi each year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are March and August with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Bukittinggi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bukittinggi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Bukittinggi?
Recent Reviews in Bukittinggi
More trip options
- Hotels in Bukittinggi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bukittinggi Airport
- Hotels near Bukittinggi Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bukittinggi
- More Hotel Options in Bukittinggi
- Bukittinggi Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Bukittinggi
- Hotels Near Bukittinggi
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends