Büsum Hotels from SG$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Buesum has to offer including the waterfront and museums. In Buesum, there are 87 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Buesum
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Büsum Station. Buesum might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Buesum
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Buesum is 27 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C