Visiting Caldas da Rainha
Visitors can enjoy all that Caldas da Rainha has to offer including the art, museums and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, festivals and entertainment choices.
- There are 77 hotels and other accommodation options in Caldas da Rainha
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 44.1 mi (71 km) from the city centre
Getting around Caldas da Rainha
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Caldas Da Rainha Station. Caldas da Rainha might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Caldas da Rainha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Caldas da Rainha each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C