- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of 99 The Gallery Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
99 Deluxe Double
Deluxe Family Room
About this area
Located in Old City neighbourhood, 99 The Gallery Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Wat Phra Singh and Tha Phae Gate are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center. Chiang Mai Zoo and Chiang Mai Night Safari are not to be missed.Visit our Chiang Mai travel guide
- Wat Phra Singh - 2 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market - 7 min walk
- Wat Chedi Luang - 7 min walk
- Chang Puak Gate - 13 min walk
- Wat Chiang Man - 14 min walk
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 18 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Thong Arun – Garden-view buffet restaurant offering Eastern European cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
99 The Gallery Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 200 for adults and THB 200 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: THB 800 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: THB 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location and very comfortable beds. Breakfast was also good.