- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 Queen Bed
16 square metres m2
Internet – Free WiFi
Food & Drink – Full-sized fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee/tea maker and shared/communal kitchen accessSleep – Premium bedding, a pillow menu and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom – 3 bathrooms, shower and rainfall showerhead
Practical – Safe, iron/ironing board and desk
Comfort – Air conditioning and heating
Eco-friendly—LED light bulbs
Need to know – Limited housekeeping
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices exclude taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in Chicago's Bronzeville neighbourhood, Villa Dubois Guest House is near a train station. Willis Tower and Cloud Gate are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include John G. Shedd Aquarium and Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum. Check out an event or a game at Soldier Field, and consider making time for Skydeck Ledge, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.Visit our Chicago travel guide
- McCormick Place - 8 min drive
- Field Museum of Natural History - 9 min drive
- Soldier Field - 10 min drive
- University of Chicago - 11 min drive
- John G. Shedd Aquarium - 11 min drive
- Indiana Station - 10 min walk
- Chicago 35th Street-Lou Jones-Bronzeville Station - 16 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Villa Dubois Guest House
Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, and hairdryers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include shared/communal kitchens and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Villa Dubois Guest House
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Homeless shelter, pretending to be Villa.
All inconvenience and no convenience. Do not be fooled. The establishment posted a $40.00 per night stay, then sent a non refundable confirmation with a $50.00 fee. I felt like I rented a room in a homeless shelter. To make matters worst, I accidently forgot my room key, and they threaten to charge for a lock and lock smith. You never talk to a live person. The listed does not accept incoming calls. All you get are text messages, and a long list of rules that make you less welcomed. They only care about quick money. This is a bait and switch.