Search Bed and Breakfast in Christchurch
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Christchurch
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Christchurch
Rydges Latimer Christchurch
Reviewed on 20 Feb,2021
Southwark Hotel & Apartments
Reviewed on 8 Feb,2021
Reviewed on 15 Feb,2021
Why stay at a B&B in Christchurch?
Whether you're travelling with your family and want a friendly place to stay, or you're travelling solo and looking to chat with locals, B&Bs can be a great choice for many travellers. LOCALIZE LOCALIZE
How to pack for the weather in Christchurch
If you're trying to figure out when might be the optimal time to travel to Christchurch, we've gathered some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 36 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 21°C and nighttime temperatures average 9°C
- April-June: 18°C is the daytime average and 2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 15°C and nighttime averages are around 2°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
Sightseeing In and Around Christchurch
If you enjoy experiencing a new place through your taste buds, you'll definitely enjoy Christchurch for its charming cafes and array of dining options. If cultural attractions are high on your list, Canterbury Museum and International Antarctic Centre are spots to visit. You should put Riccarton House and New Brighton Beach on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also enjoy Christchurch for its:
Fly into Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.), which is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.