Visitors can enjoy all that Chuncheon has to offer including the rivers, mountain views and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Chuncheon
- The closest major airport is in Wonju (WJU), 33.5 mi (53.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 55.8 mi (89.9 km) away
Getting around Chuncheon
Nearby metro stations include Chuncheon Station, Namchuncheon Station and Gimyujeong Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Chuncheon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Chuncheon is 23 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C