Visitors can enjoy all that Contagem has to offer including its shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Church of Saint Francis of Assisi, Mineirao Stadium and Liberty Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 233 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Belo Horizonte
- The closest major airport is in Belo Horizonte (PLU), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Belo Horizonte (CNF-Tancredo Neves Intl.), 19.3 mi (31 km) away
Getting around Contagem
Head to Eldorado Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Contagem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Contagem gets about 1563 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 14°C