- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Rua do Cunha
- 13 min walk
- Cotai Strip
- 15 min walk
- Cotai Arena
- 16 min walk
- Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Cotai, Hotel Okura Macau is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Macau Tower and Senado Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Macau Fisherman's Wharf and Chimelong Ocean Kingdom. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Macau Olympic Complex (Macau Stadium) or Macau Jockey Club.Visit our Cotai travel guide
- Rua do Cunha - 13 min walk
- Cotai Strip - 15 min walk
- Cotai Arena - 16 min walk
- Venetian Macao Casino - 2 min drive
- Macau Jockey Club - 5 min drive
- Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Terrace Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Yamazato – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Nagomi – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
- 28 Floor Banquet Room – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Okura Macau
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- Water park
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MOP 750.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MOP 1000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MOP 209 for adults and MOP 104.5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MOP 750.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Okura Macau Cotai
- Hotel Okura Macau
- Okura Macau Cotai
- Okura Macau
- Hotel Okura Macau Hotel
- Hotel Okura Macau Cotai
- Hotel Okura Macau Hotel Cotai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities