Cotai Hotels from SG$120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Cotai, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its entertainment. Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple and Senado Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Cotai
- The closest major airport is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Zhuhai (ZUH), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away
Dressing for Cotai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Cotai gets about 40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C