- Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales
- 1 min walk
- Plaza de Armas
- 4 min walk
- Cusco Cathedral
- 6 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Ramada Costa Del Sol Cusco is in Cusco's Cusco Historic Center neighbourhood, a walkable area with great airport proximity. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.Visit our Cusco travel guide
- Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales - 1 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 4 min walk
- Museo de Arte Popular - 5 min walk
- Inca Museum - 6 min walk
- Cusco Cathedral - 6 min walk
- San Pedro Station - 11 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Cava – Wine bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Paprika – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Walak – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Ramada Costa Del Sol Cusco
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 102.90 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 102.90 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Costa Sol Cusco Hotel
- Ramada Costa Sol Cusco
- Ramada Costa Sol
- Ramada Costa Sol Cusco Cusco
- Ramada Costa Del Sol Cusco Hotel
- Ramada Costa Del Sol Cusco Cusco
- Ramada Costa Del Sol Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel, clean and amazing staff. Very comfortable small room.