Cusco Hotels from SG$35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Mar,2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Cusco, and visitors give high marks for the local tours and shopping. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its cathedrals, museums and cafes.
- There are 587 hotels and other accommodation options in Cusco
- The closest major airport is in Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cusco
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Cusco Wanchaq Station or San Pedro Station. Cusco might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cusco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Cusco gets about 712 millimetres of rain per year
- October and December are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C