- Iglesia San Francisco
- 4 min walk
- San Pedro Market
- 5 min walk
- San Pedro Church
- 6 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Cusco's Cusco Historic Center neighbourhood, Tambo del Arriero Hotel Boutique is in the city centre and near the airport. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Iglesia San Francisco - 4 min walk
- San Pedro Market - 5 min walk
- San Pedro Church - 6 min walk
- ChocoMuseum - 6 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 9 min walk
- San Pedro Station - 8 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Tambo del Arriero Hotel Boutique
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 15 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tambo Arriero Hotel Cusco
- Tambo Arriero Hotel
- Tambo Arriero Cusco
- Tambo Arriero
- Tambo Arriero Hotel Boutique Cusco
- Tambo Arriero Hotel Boutique
- Tambo Arriero Boutique Cusco
- Tambo Arriero Boutique
- Tambo del Arriero
- Tambo Del Arriero Cusco
- Tambo del Arriero Hotel Boutique Hotel
- Tambo del Arriero Hotel Boutique Cusco
- Tambo del Arriero Hotel Boutique Hotel Cusco
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stayed here for my birthday and so glade we did!! This place was like walking into a fairy tale. The rooms are big and beautiful. The bathrooms are big, beautiful and clean. The staff is so helpful and kind!! Its not super close to everything, but i prefer it that way. Its quiet and less people haggling you the second you walk out your door like our other hotel. I'm sad we didn't stay here the whole time. The food at breakfast is GREAT!!!! There is a bar and restaurant in the hotel as well. They would call a cab for you when ever you needed them too. We had to leave early one morning and they had breakfast ready to go for us! WOW WOW WOW!! FANTASTIC hotel that really embarrassed you into Cusco. My only down sides where the beds. That is not saying much though, because most hotels we stayed at the beds where stiff. Defiantly DON'T wright this hotel off for the bed.