- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- 10 min walk
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg
- 17 min walk
- Jantar Mantar
- 2 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in New Delhi's Connaught Place neighbourhood, The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi is in the city centre and near a metro station. India Gate and Jama Masjid are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 10 min walk
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg - 17 min walk
- Jantar Mantar - 2 min drive
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital - 4 min drive
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 4 min drive
- New Delhi Shivaji Bridge Station - 3 min drive
- Shivaji Stadium Station - 9 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sakura Japanese Restauran – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
- Chutney Indian Restaurant – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Zing Restaurant – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for INR 2000.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 2000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Metropolitan Hotel New Delhi
- Metropolitan New Delhi
- The Metropolitan Delhi Delhi
- The Metropolitan Hotel Spa New Delhi
- The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi Hotel
- The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi New Delhi
- The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities