Delhi Hotels from SG$36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 13 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 15 Feb,2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Delhi, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and beautiful gardens. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its temples, monuments and architecture. Top sights in the city include Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple.
- There are 1853 hotels and other accommodation options in Delhi
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Delhi
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Delhi is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Rajiv Chowk Station, Barakhamba Road Station and New Delhi Metro Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from New Delhi Shivaji Bridge Station, New Delhi Station or New Delhi Tilak Bridge Station.
Dressing for Delhi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Delhi each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 7°C