Overview of Apex Waterloo Place Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
City Double Room, 1 King Bed
City Twin Room
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed
City Double Room Single Use
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Old Town neighbourhood, Apex Waterloo Place Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Princes Street and Royal Mile are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Calton Hill and Princes Street Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Murrayfield Stadium or Musselburgh Racecourse. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Edinburgh travel guide
- Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre - 6 min walk
- Edinburgh Dungeon - 7 min walk
- Royal Mile - 8 min walk
- St. Giles' Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo - 9 min walk
- Edinburgh Waverley Station - 5 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Elliots – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Apex Waterloo Place Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 11.00 and GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Off site parking fee: GBP 21 per day (0.2 mi away; open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel had great staff who helped me with dinner reservations and sorting out my Flybe airline situation. Great location, walking distance to all the attractions. Clean room.