Visitors to Fecamp are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, parks and bars.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Fecamp
- The closest major airport is in Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Fecamp
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Fecamp is easy. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Fécamp Station. You can learn about water transport options at the local port.
Dressing for Fecamp
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Fecamp is 28 millimetres
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C