Fjerritslev Hotels from SG$85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Fjerritslev has to offer including the art, golf courses and restaurants. The cosy and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Fjerritslev
- The closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Fjerritslev
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Fjerritslev Bus Terminal. Fjerritslev might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Fjerritslev
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Fjerritslev gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C