Families will find kid-friendly activities in Fullerton, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its university. Around the area, top sights include Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Fullerton
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) away
Getting around Fullerton
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Fullerton Transportation Center. Fullerton might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Fullerton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Fullerton gets about 335 millimetres of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C