Geneva Hotels from SG$103
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar,2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Geneva, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, shopping and abundant cafes. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, restaurants and tours. Top sights in the city include Saint-Pierre Cathedral, Bourg-de-Four Square and Reformation Wall Monument.
- There are 203 hotels and other accommodation options in Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Geneva
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Geneva is simple. You can access metro transport at Molard Tram Stop, Rive Tram Stop and Bel-Air Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Geneva Station, Geneve-Secheron Station or Lancy Pont-Rouge Station.
Dressing for Geneva
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Geneva gets about 856 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -1°C