Visiting Glen Burnie
Visitors to Glen Burnie are sure to enjoy the sporting events, restaurants and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape. Top sights around the area include National Aquarium in Baltimore, Fort McHenry and American Visionary Art Museum.
- You'll find 316 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) away
Getting around Glen Burnie
Metro stations nearby include Cromwell-Glen Burnie Station and Ferndale Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Glen Burnie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Glen Burnie gets about 1064 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C