Harhoura Hotels from SG$74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Harhoura are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, gardens and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Royal Palace and Hassan Tower.
- You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Rabat
- The closest major airport is in Rabat (RBA-Sale), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V), 52.8 mi (85 km) away
Dressing for Harhoura
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Harhoura is 485 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C