- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Odean Shopping Mall
- 1 min walk
- Lee Garden Plaza
- 4 min walk
- Central Department Store
- 4 min walk
- Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Hat Yai, The Three Hat Yai is in an area with good shopping. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Lee Garden Plaza and Kim Yong Market. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Odean Shopping Mall - 1 min walk
- Lee Garden Plaza - 4 min walk
- Central Department Store - 4 min walk
- Robinson Department Store - 5 min walk
- Sangthong Witthaya School - 6 min walk
- Hat Yai Railway Station - 5 min walk
- Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
The Three Hat Yai
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 600.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: THB 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 600.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Three Hat Yai Hotel
- The Three Hat Yai Hat Yai
- The Three Hat Yai Hotel Hat Yai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very goood cleanliness and hospitality. Location is excellent. Maybe need a little more parking space.