Hat Yai Hotels from SG$24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Hat Yai
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Hat Yai, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens and shopping. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its festivals.
- There are 280 hotels and other accommodation options in Hat Yai
- The closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Hat Yai
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Hat Yai Railway Station, Bang Klam Station or Khuan Niang Station. Hat Yai may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hat Yai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Hat Yai gets about 70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C