Budget Hostels from SG$22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Hat Yai
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Hat Yai
Z Sleep Hotel
Reviewed on 4 Jan,2020
Reviewed on 28 Feb,2020
Centara Hotel Hat Yai
Reviewed on 19 Feb,2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for a low-cost place to stay in Hat Yai, one of its 13 hostels might be a great choice. These dorm-style accommodation options come in quite a few different forms, but all of them have three main qualities in common:
- Budget prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By staying at a hostel in Hat Yai, you can cut your spending on accommodation and save more of your budget for fun things to do during your holiday. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its festivals, and the gardens create an appealing natural setting.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Hat Yai?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically March and April, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34° C and night-time temperatures average 22° C
- April-June: 34° C is the daytime average and 24° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33° C and night-time averages are around 23° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 23° C at night
- Average rainfall is 70 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Hat Yai?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places to visit:Natural Features
- Tinsulanon Park
- Ton Nga Chang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khu Kut Waterfowl Park
- Wat Phasukkawat
- Wat Cha Thing Phra
- Wat Pha Ko
- Lee Garden Plaza
- Ocean Shopping Town
- Odean Shopping Mall
Generally, Hat Yai is known for its:
- University life
- Bird watching
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Hat Yai and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre. Once you've arrived, you might want to use public transport during your trip. To explore more of the area, take a train from Hat Yai Railway Station, Bang Klam Station or Khuan Niang Station.