Search Apartments in Hat Yai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Hat Yai
Other property types in Hat Yai
Z Sleep Hotel
Reviewed on 4 Jan,2020
Reviewed on 28 Feb,2020
Centara Hotel Hat Yai
Reviewed on 19 Feb,2020
Staying in an Apartment in Hat Yai
There are plenty of places to stay in Hat Yai with 278 accommodation options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for similar accommodation. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like holiday homes, condos or guest houses. Why not visit the area's treasured shops and take time to enjoy its picturesque gardens while you're here?
Best Time to Visit Hat Yai
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically March and April, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 34°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average rainfall is 70 inches in a year
Must See in Hat Yai
Hat Yai is well regarded for its gardens and shops. Tinsulanon Park and Ton Nga Chang Wildlife Sanctuary are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Songkhla National Museum is one of the cultural attractions. Other places in town to visit include Lee Garden Plaza and Ocean Shopping Town.Hat Yai is also notable for its:
- University life
- Bird watching
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Hat Yai and Around the Area
Fly into Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), which is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.