Heiligenhafen Hotels from SG$76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Heiligenhafen has to offer including its museums. In Heiligenhafen, there are 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Heiligenhafen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Heiligenhafen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C