Visitors can enjoy all that Ibatiba has to offer including its monuments. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Ibatiba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ibatiba is 1540 millimetres
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 11°C