Visiting Marechal Floriano
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Marechal Floriano has to offer. Top sights in the area include Penha Convent and Garoto Chocolate Factory.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vitoria
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Marechal Floriano
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Marechal Floriano Araguaya Station or Marechal Floriano Station. Marechal Floriano might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Marechal Floriano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- About 1540 millimetres of rain falls on Marechal Floriano each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 28°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 11°F